Quality – our aspiration, our responsibility
The quality policy of BAYERN-CHEMIE
BAYERN-CHEMIE is an acknowledged technological leader and the MBDA centre of competence for high-end rocket propulsion and special pyrotechnic systems. Trust, reliability, respect and fair-ness – these values shape our actions, both within the company and towards our customers and suppliers. They are part of our company’s DNA.
Our customers rely on our products in the most difficult situations, under extreme conditions. We aim at fulfilling their expectations at any given point in time and, if possible, at exceeding them. Faulty products are not an option for us, and reliability and safety are indispensable. This aspira-tion forms the basis for constructive, fair, and successful long-term relationships. We are only satisfied if our products work perfectly throughout their entire useful lives.
We thrive for total quality – at any time, and in everything we do. Our employees are familiar with our quality policy and are aware of their responsibility for turning this aspiration into everyday reality. As a company, we support them by providing comprehensive training and qualification means. Furthermore, by maintaining the highest possible workplace standards, we safeguard health and safety of each individual and of the company overall.
Our production processes and products are characterised by innovation and experience. We are continuously working to improve their quality. Product safety is at the centre of our attention. Prevention and anticipation help us to avoid errors and save costs.
Our continuous strive for improvement enables us to avoid risks and generate significant oppor-tunities in our competitive environment. Standing still means falling behind. Thus, we are also continuously improving our business management system. Best practice examples are guiding us, and international norms such as DIN EN 9100 and AQAP 2110 are providing the necessary frame-work, along with the ethical principles of our parent group MBDA, which we fully share and support.
Thus, quality becomes an aspiration for the entire company and affects everyone’s actions – day by day, in every task and without exception.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The following Bayern-Chemie principles stem from the MBDA Environmental Policy:
- We see protection of the environmental as a global social priority and wish to make our own contribution through responsible and environmentally aware activity.
- We will orient the development and manufacture of our products and delivery of our services so as to maximise the benefits for our customers while at the same time balancing the impact upon the environment.
- We will respect the principle of sustainability in the development of our products and in the management of our procurement activities, so supporting protection of the environment.
- We commit ourselves to produce an annual environmental protection report and use this to identify possible improvement and optimisation actions for environmental protection purposes.
- As far as possible and meaningful we will monitor the thus developed improvement actions with company specific indicators.
- We will strive to increase the awareness of our partners, customers and suppliers for environmental protection themes.
- We will train and motivate our employees with regard to an improved environmental protection awareness and individual environmentally friendly behaviour.
Director Quality Management